Thursday

Testimonials for Culture Works

"This was a great class! I really enjoyed it and I thought you were wonderful and an inspiration."
- Box Hill Institute of TAFE

"I believe that many of the first time exchange students don't realise how much they need this. I really feel so much better prepared. "
- Deakin University


"The culture orientation was very good and very well presented. I was not bored for a single second because it was so well presented to us in a friendly and warm manner. "
- Box Hill Institute of TAFE

"This orientation really opened my eyes to a lot of thing that had been very obscure to me. It was a real life changing session. Thanks to you, Barb."
- Box Hill Institute of TAFE

"It really helped me get better prepared for my stay in Australia."
- KanganBatman Institute of TAFE, 2006

"It was an amazing session for stepping into the Australian culture. I feel really confident now. Thanks very much."
- Australian Institute of Technology & Education

"It was a brilliant and very interesting training. Thanks. I am feeling much more confident."
- Australian Institute of Technology & Education

"I found this very interesting and effective at getting a good start to understanding a bit of how different USA and Australian cultures are. I really enjoyed it!! Thank you."
- IES Program, Melbourne

"Thanks!! I like your use of real life examples and situations!!"
- IES Program, Melbourne

"The introduction to Australian culture is really good for international students. It helps to understand the different points of view of foreigners and Australians."
- CQU, International Campus